Final Tourney! October 16-17th

Lucky, now am just hoping its in my favor

3 Likes

Oh, and I didn’t see Garden’s request from a few minutes ago, let me get that in there.

2 Likes

GG everyone! - great times from all this month

5 Likes

And that’s the bell!

AMAZING racing everyone! Absolutely amazing. I’ll post the resolved brackets here shortly

3 Likes

GG to Kamui and Mytho

Noooooooooooo, got this after the buzzer

5 Likes

Now I’m certain 1:02 is possible…

5 Likes

crap on a cracker… how do you do this, Krio?! You’re a madlad D: You had me streaming for over 9 hours racing that one level just to FINALLY get my time and you just keep pushing it. Insanity!!

4 Likes

Honestly, A lot of grinding here too. I was lurking in your stream last night while watching a movie with family so just followed what you were doing. I wouldn’t have close to the times I have if it wasn’t for other racers pushing me to grind. It has been fun.

5 Likes

OMG!! That’s so awesome! Thank you for lurking. :smiley: You’re incredible and I hope in the future we can figure out ways to keep racing if you’re interested! I have some ideas I’ll mention at a later date, but dammit I love this game and want to keep this racing going! :smiley:

3 Likes

Holy cow! You guys kill me over here :smiley:

3 Likes

Totally, it will be interesting to see where CPR goes into the new year after the championship and am interested to race some more in future.

4 Likes

Well, after the final race of the Tournament of Champions in December, the Champion ship will be unlocked for everyone who’s beaten track 20 (which will be all of you, I’m sure), and then we’re doing a ‘top times’ reset.

It’s then open season on the top times, and the final top times people (along with champs) with their times will be added to Smugglers of Cygnus as legendary racers.

4 Likes

I’m uploading track 19 to steam right now, we’ll be able to go here in maybe 2 hours?

4 Likes

1:21:57 on track 11

5 Likes