Screenshot Thread

Second bridge, internal view. Example from the November wallpaper.

Porting work to Godot in progress!

Got the module shader ported, this one was much harder than the station!

Holiday wallpapers up for everyone! (1920x1080 and 2560x1600)

The ship shader is coming along nicely

Quick update just a couple days later - we’re getting progress now that I’ve cracked the hardest shader so far.

While I work on learning particles in Godot 4, I thought I’d drop another screenshot to show the temporary shader I made for the engine thrust

Interior work coming along nicely

Here’s a couple WIP shots of the Spectre, the new Patreon reward ship for Smugglers/Bounty Hunters, and Pirates.

A fully colored version will be showcased on the March wallpaper

The alpha-ready version of the ship is all set now, fully vertex painted and all. More info on the WIP thread here.

2 Likes

dude that is lit cant wait to fly it :heart_eyes: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! This ship was made with you, @SnakeEyes319, and ProbablyPriv in mind.
You folks are rockstars, and we’re happy to finally have made good on this particular backer reward.

1 Like

Working on getting the ship piloting in place, but wanted to share this pic I took while just flying around :slight_smile:
Godot 4 RC6, SDFGI

1 Like

Now with the planet with moving clouds and Rayleigh scattering after a rudimentary fashion

1 Like

epic!!! :heart_eyes: :100:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope you’ll like the wallpaper coming for March! :smiley:

1 Like

Doing a little test flying of the Spectre in the latest Godot 4.0

1 Like

im in love oh that red an black dude you done a epic job so hyed to fly it :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’ll be able to do that VERY soon, I’ll have a prelim test available before the stream this weekend.

1 Like

“Bad Luck” Bart’s Bar, soon to be open for business.

Some WIP shots of the Spectre cockpit (no controls are on it yet). It’s modeled after the P51/Spitfire/F22 styles, but obviously more sci-fi.