Screenshot Thread

Holiday wallpapers up for everyone! (1920x1080 and 2560x1600)

The ship shader is coming along nicely

Quick update just a couple days later - we’re getting progress now that I’ve cracked the hardest shader so far.

While I work on learning particles in Godot 4, I thought I’d drop another screenshot to show the temporary shader I made for the engine thrust

Interior work coming along nicely

Here’s a couple WIP shots of the Spectre, the new Patreon reward ship for Smugglers/Bounty Hunters, and Pirates.

A fully colored version will be showcased on the March wallpaper

The alpha-ready version of the ship is all set now, fully vertex painted and all. More info on the WIP thread here.

2 Likes

dude that is lit cant wait to fly it :heart_eyes: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! This ship was made with you, @SnakeEyes319, and ProbablyPriv in mind.
You folks are rockstars, and we’re happy to finally have made good on this particular backer reward.

1 Like

Working on getting the ship piloting in place, but wanted to share this pic I took while just flying around :slight_smile:
Godot 4 RC6, SDFGI

1 Like

Now with the planet with moving clouds and Rayleigh scattering after a rudimentary fashion

1 Like

epic!!! :heart_eyes: :100:

1 Like

Thanks! I hope you’ll like the wallpaper coming for March! :smiley:

1 Like

Doing a little test flying of the Spectre in the latest Godot 4.0

1 Like

im in love oh that red an black dude you done a epic job so hyed to fly it :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’ll be able to do that VERY soon, I’ll have a prelim test available before the stream this weekend.

1 Like

“Bad Luck” Bart’s Bar, soon to be open for business.

Some WIP shots of the Spectre cockpit (no controls are on it yet). It’s modeled after the P51/Spitfire/F22 styles, but obviously more sci-fi.

Realized I hadn’t put any new screenshots up here in a bit! They’ve all been in the WIP thread. My bad.

Here’s a screen from the latest patch:

Interaction is now progressing as I work on the NPC dialogs.

Here’s from the June wallpaper, showing the new landing zone and the lift that will take the player to/from the landing bay in the space station.

And of course the Spectre cockpit, available as of a couple patches ago: